Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby Attacking Water


Posted by Picasa

:Baby Fritzy". loves the water.  She bites the water and then gets a drink. It is so entertaining to watch her play with the water.  I am learning a little about video.

We have added the name Fritzy, because she is growing up.  Dan's "Cubs" cap finally bit the dust after being rescued 10 times.  The last time it wasn't in such good shape.  She also ate the wooden handle from the barbeque fork.

We talked to a fellow about our dogs.  We told him about Baby's chewing.  Jim laughed and said one of his previous dogs was like that.  They called him "Buzz" for buzz saw.  Jim's eyes had a far away look as he said and that was his only bad habit, that chewing.


3 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to you- I've got an almost 6 month old boxer in the house, and everything now finds homes in the weirdest places. Bras on top of dressers, shoes perilously placed on railings... you get the idea! She's into everything!!!!

    I'm visiting you from the Saturday Pet Blog Hop and I'm following you... maybe you'll give me some new ideas where to hide things from my adorable little terror!


    Lucy's Human
    http://lucyshuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on Pet Follow. I'm your newest follower on your super awesome blog!

    KyAnn

    http://checketts-myers-clan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello we are stopping in from the blog hop! Great Blog. Have a Wonderful Weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment.