I recently found Never Growing Old blog. Java makes getting to know people long distance as easy as going for coffee at the local diner. I thought I would give it a whirl. She posts 5 questions each blogger is asked to write about. This week the 5 questions are:
1. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
2. What is your favorite thing to do?
3. What countries have you visited?
4. Are you a morning or a night person?
5. What's your favorite cereal?
1. 3 sisters no brothers.
2. Read & eat chocolate
3. Canada, Mexico, Germany, Luxmburg (sp), Austria, Switzerland
4. Night Owl
5. Cream of Wheat
Questions are powerful. You do get to know people by asking questions.