Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Did He Come to Say Goodbye?

Can people connect across the miles or across time?  My husband told me last week when he was laying down to take a nap he heard the front door open and close.  He thought it was his son, Joe coming in.  He told me he called out and there was no answer.  Just one of those strange things.

Saturday afternoon I was working on the computer in the living room.   I could hear the dogs snoring in the other room.  All of a sudden I heard the front door open and close.  Looking up I expected to see Joe and was a little surprised that the dogs hadn't come running in the room.  No one was at the door, nor was there anyone outside.

Sunday morning my sister-in-law called to tell us Dan's cousin, Casey had passed away Saturday night from cancer.  Later I learned, shortly after his passing all the fire alarms at the hospital went off. Coincidence? 

I think coincidences are sometimes God whispering to our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment.