Thursday, March 31, 2016

Cloudy Crystal Ball

Sometimes my coworkers make me shake my head.  My crystal ball has been a little cloudy lately.  I didn't see this coming.

Earlier this year our school counselor and I spoke.  I asked her if she had any books that she wanted in the library.

"Yes", she did.

"Send me your list."

"Yes, I will."

Fast forward to today.  I took the secretary a copy of my last book order.

"Here is what I spent.  It is the last one for the year."

The counselor was standing by the secretary's desk.

The counselor, "Remember when we talked about the books I wanted for the library?"

"Yes."

"Can you order them?"

Shaking my head, "I just finished spending this year's budget."

"Oh never mind then."

"If you send me your list I will put it on next year's order."

"Yes, I will."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment.